Roof Repairs in New Jersey
With hundreds of 5-star reviews, we’re New Jersey’s trusted choice for reliable roof repairs.
Roof Repairs from Licensed Roofing Contractors
If you've discovered a roof leak, you need to get it fixed fast, before it gets worse or causes serious damage to your home and belongings. Before you begin worrying about a full roof replacement, call Allied Roofing Solutions. We can fix small roof leaks and areas of localized damage with a long-lasting roof repair that will hold up to rain, snow, and ice with ease.
Choosing Allied Roofing Solutions for Roofing Repairs
We are a licensed and insured roofing company that is dedicated to providing top-tier customer service and quality work. Unlike other companies who may try to sell you a new roof when a repair is all you need, we are dedicated to providing affordable, yet effective solutions for our customers.
Why choose us over the competition?
- Fully accredited with the National Roofing Contractors Association
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Top-Rated Home Advisor company
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google and Angi
- Competitive roof repair costs
- Free estimates
Comprehensive Roof Repair Service
Roof damage and leaks can occur at any time, often caused by a severe storm, falling branches, animals, or even deterioration due to age. Regardless of the cause, we will get to the source of the leak with a roof inspection, then get to work to fix the problem.
In addition to asphalt shingle repair, we also fix metal roofs, shingle roofs, and tile roofs. The most common roof leak repairs include:
Flashing are sheets of metal or plastic designed to protect the spaces where chimneys, skylights, vent pipes, or siding meet the roof. When flashing cracks or becomes worn, moisture can enter the home, but we will remove and replace the damaged material with new flashing and ensure a smooth, moisture-free seal.
Sealant is used to seal around areas of flashing, but temperature shifts, UV rays, and moisture will cause it to crack or wear away, resulting in leaks. This type of roof repair requires care to remove old sealant and apply a fresh coating to ensure proper adhesion and water resistance.
A roof boot or plumbing vent boot is a flexible metal guard that seals the area around a plumbing vent in the roof, similar to flashing. When a leak originates around the roof vent boot, it needs to be replaced. This roof repair can be difficult because the boot needs to be carefully fitted into the pipe end and adjusted to the roof pitch to ensure a proper seal.
Hail stones, fallen branches, or animals can create small holes in your roof. While these can be fixed with a roofing repair, these tend to be the most complicated types of damage, sometimes requiring re-framing to the structure of the roof itself.
Damaged or Missing Shingles
Replacing missing or damaged shingles is the most common type of roof repair, as these are the first line of defense to your roof. Shingles need replacing due to the following causes:
- Strong winds blew off or loosened the asphalt shingles
- The outer protective layer of granules has worn away
- Animal activity
- Hail or ice dams caused cracks or breaks
While asphalt shingles are most likely to require repair, slate roofs and other types of roofing can also become damaged and need fixing.
Corrosion Between Roofing Shingles
The slit between each roofing shingle or tile is vulnerable to temperature fluctuations and heavy rain. As water runs between the tiles, it will wear away and corrode the underlying roofing materials. This type of roofing repair requires removing and replacing the affected shingles and underlayment.
DIY or Professional Roof Repairs
If you discover water stains on your ceiling and realize you have a roof leak, you may be debating between a DIY fix and a professional roof repair. Consider these reasons to work with a licensed roofing contractor instead of getting your ladder out:
- Knowledge and Experience: We know every aspect of the roof system, from knowing the right nail size and placement to seeing when underlayment needs to be replaced or the roof deck needs to be fixed. Our roofing team can quickly spot the problem and fix it with a proper, professional roofing repair.
- Insurance: Often, damage from a DIY roof repair is not covered by insurance, and fixing a bad repair can cost more than the original cost of a professional repair. Plus, our company is fully insured, protecting you from any liability.
- Unexpected Costs: When you work with a licensed roofing contractor, you'll get a free estimate and know the roof repair costs. Meanwhile, estimating the cost of a DIY job, having to buy materials and tools, and ending up with items you'll never use again can quickly increase the cost.
- Safety: Working on a roof requires a great deal of safety knowledge and caution. If you're inexperienced with being up on the roof or performing difficult work without experience in a challenging area, you could fall and be seriously injured.
Instead of trying to do roof leak repairs yourself, rely on our roofing company to make sure the job's done right.
Roofing Repair Service Area
Get an Estimate on Roof Repairs in New Jersey
Don't let a leaking roof go untreated and lead to more serious and expensive damage. Contact our licensed roofing contractors today for a free estimate on roofing services at 201-773-0633 or fill out the form below to get started.